I bought a new Porsche Macan from Porsche of Plano. We live near San Antonio and I took the car to Porsche of San Antonio for its first routine service.

They washed the car in a detailed manner and some damage markings appeared on the wheels.  The San Antonio dealer didn't change the tires or wheels nor has the car ever been through an automated car wash with self propelled tracks. Porsche of San Antonio management said the symmetric indentions in each wheel were apparently from clamps used during vehicle transport. There are multiple identical clamp marks and chips on each wheel.

The manager at San Antonio said it appeared the wheels were clamped from the inside-out.

Porsche of Plano claims they had nothing to do with these wheel damages and Porsche North America also claims no responsibility for the damages. It's my opinion that Porsche Plano may have used products and covered up the wheel  damages that were revealed when Porsche of San Antonio cleaned the wheels. The damage to each wheel was definitely not caused by me.

When I submitted the damages to Porsche of Plano, they offered a "fix" discount, not to replace the wheels with new ones. I bought a new car with new wheels, and Porsche should replace them with new wheels. I thought it odd that when I signed the papers to buy a new car, Porsche of Plano had me sign an as-is form saying there was no damage to the car. Now I understand why they did that.

It seems like they knew about the damaged wheels. This has been a terrible experience, and when I asked Porsche of Plano for help they became defensive and rude.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of 2015 porsche macan s. Porsche Plano needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2015 porsche macan s in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Porsche Plano.

Had an Experience with Porsche Plano?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1126807

Complain to Porsche corporate.Good luck on that, or you could sue of course.

Good luck on that also.Porsche hasn't been the same since old Ferdinand died.